All NSGO members have the possibility to propose new trials. If you have an idea for a new trial, please follow “Rules for the Development and Processing of new Study Proposals” below.
Rules for the Development and Processing of new Study Proposals
A member who wishes to propose a new study shall make a summary of the proposal in the form of a “Protocol Synopsis”.
– Download Template for synopsis here.
- The synopsis must be sent to the NSGO Data Center.
- The Data Centre sends the synopsis to all members in the CTU advisory board for comments.
- A response is given to the proposer within one month.
- When a majority of the CTU advisory board members are in favor of the principles in the proposal, the CTU takes partin the further development of a protocol.
- The nest step will be to revise the synopsis according to the comments from the advisory board.
- Economic support is sought.
- The revised synopsis is send to all institutions to ask for preliminary commitment.
- With sufficient economic support and patient recruitment, a full protocol is developed in cooperation between the CTU and the principal investigator.
- CRF’s are developed in cooperation between the CTU and the principal investigator.