Welcome to NSGO Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
NSGO welcomes all members and other professionals with interest in gynaecological cancer research to the NSGO Annual Meeting 2021. Pharmaceutical companies can only attend the meeting as Gold Sponsors or as Exhibitors.
The NSGO Annual Meeting is this year virtual from 10-12 March 2021.
The scientific program of this meeting focuses on Cervical cancer, New diagnostic and therapeutic methods, Quality and Patient perspective, and we are honored that the most prominent international faculty is joining our meeting. This year our Gold Sponsors and Exhibitors will on the meeting website have a separate link to enter the virtual exhibition hall. More information will follow. On the 10 and 11 March pharma-sponsored symposia will be held. To see detailed program for Annual Meeting click HERE.
Instead of a poster exhibition, scientific work will this year be represented in form of oral presentation competition. For more information kindly click HERE.
NSGO Annual Meeting administration fee includes participation in Annual Meeting, the NSGO-CTU Investigator Meeting and the Satellite Symposia. If you have already paid your membership fee for 2021, your membership payment will be transferred to 2022.
– The registration deadline is extended to April 15th
– Access to meeting recorded presentations will be open until May 15th.
Meeting administration fee:
– Members who have paid their membership fee the previous year or new members (who has been approved): 1.875 DKK including membership fee 2021
– Members who have not paid their membership fee the previous year (2020): 2.250 DKK including membership fee 2021
– Members who have not paid their membership fee the two previous years (2019 and 2020): 2.625 DKK including membership fee 2021
– Non members: 3750 DKK
– Study nurses: 1375 DKK
NSGO is looking forward to welcome you – Together we will make this a great Meeting!
Oral presentations in NSGO Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
This year, we invite all members to present their scientific projects in form of short oral presentation. The session for oral presentations will be held on Thursday, March 11th starting at 4 pm.
The simple rules are:
- Presentations are limited to a 3 minute maximum (remember – we have the Mute -button!)
- No limitations as for the number or type of slides (but be reasonable – the listeners value clear and concise presentations)
- The presentations are not limited to PhD projects only – everybody can participate
- Be prepared to participate in a panel after all presentations
In order to be able to participate, you must send a 200 word unstructured abstract of your presentation latest 28.2.2021 to email@example.com. The abstract must include 1) title of your presentation, 2) name, title and affiliation of the presenter (you), 3) Research group/ other people involved in your re-search 4) the unstructured abstract not exceeding 200 words. You will receive a confirmation of acceptance.
The NSGO Board will decide the best oral presentation, they will use both your abstract and oral presentation as source material. The winner will get a free registration to one NSGO Annual meeting during years 2022-2024. The winner will be announced in the beginning of the Friday Morning sessions, at 9 am.
The Board wishes a good attendance, don’t be shy but let us all enjoy hearing about your project!
President of NSGO
Virtual Program for NSGO-CTU Investigator Meeting will be avaiable HERE.
Meeting administration fee (until 15 April 2021):
- Members who have paid their membership fee the previous year or new members (who has been approved): 1.875 DKK including membership fee 2021
- Members who have not paid their membership fee the previous year (2020): 2.250 DKK including membership fee 2021
- Members who have not paid their membership fee the two previous years (2019 and 2020): 2.625 DKK including membership fee 2021
- Non members: 3750 DKK
- Study nurses: 1375 DKK