Welcome to NSGO Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
NSGO welcomes all members and other professionals with interest in gynaecological cancer research to the NSGO Annual Meeting 2021.
The NSGO Annual Meeting has been held virtual from 10-12 March 2021.
– The registration deadline is extended to April 15th
– Access to meeting recorded presentations will be open until May 15th
– For speakers and attendees already paid, look below in the field with “Recorded sessions from NSGO Annual Meeting 10-12 March 2021“.
The scientific program of this meeting focused on Cervical cancer, New diagnostic and therapeutic methods, Quality and Patient perspective, and we are honored that the most prominent international faculty is joining our meeting. On the 10 and 11 March pharma-sponsored symposia will be held. To see detailed program for Annual Meeting click HERE
Instead of a poster exhibition, scientific work will this year be represented in form of oral presentation competition. Abstracts have been selected ! to read them kindly click HERE
NSGO Annual Meeting administration fee includes now to see the recorded sessions inclusive the discussion afterwards for NSGO Annual Meeting, the NSGO-CTU Investigator Meeting and the Satellite Symposia.
Meeting administration fee:
– Members who have paid their membership fee the previous year or new members (who has been approved): 1.875 DKK including membership fee 2021
– Members who have not paid their membership fee the previous year (2020): 2.250 DKK including membership fee 2021
– Members who have not paid their membership fee the two previous years (2019 and 2020): 2.625 DKK including membership fee 2021
– Non members: 3750 DKK
– Study nurses: 1375 DKK
NSGO is looking forward to welcome you – Together we made it a great Meeting!
- Oral presentations in NSGO Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
This year, we invite all members to present their scientific projects in form of short oral presentation. The session for oral presentations will be held on Thursday, March 11th starting at 4 pm. Se the order HERE
The NSGO Board decided the best oral presentation, they used both abstract and oral presentation as source material. The winner will get a free registration to one NSGO Annual meeting during years 2022-2024. The winner will be announced in the beginning of the Friday Morning sessions, at 9 am.
The Abstracts for the oral presentations have now been selected: (click HERE to read)
- Feasibility of Real-Time Near-Infrared FluorescenceTracer Imaging in Sentinel Node Biopsy for Vulva Cancer Patients
- Niraparib in patients with newly diagnosed advanced ovarian BRCAm cancer: a post hoc analysis of the PRIMA/ENGOT-OV26/GOG-3012 trial
- Patient-reported outcomes (PROs) in the GARNET trial in patients with advanced or recurrent mismatch repair deficient/microsatellite instability-high (dMMR/MSI-H) endometrial cancer (EC) treated with dostarlimab
- Safety and antitumour activity of dostarlimab in patients with advanced or recurrent DNA mismatch repair deficient or proficient endometrial cancer: Results from the GARNET study
- Organoids and ovarian cancer – a future tool for personalized treatment decisions?
- Complications, fertility and oncologic outcomes of radical trachelectomy in patients with early-stage cervical cancer – a comparison between robotic-assisted and vaginal approach at a single-center cohort study.
- The Impact of Combined Use of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in the Phase II Umbrella
The winner of the Oral presentations is Luka Tanderic with “The Impact of Combined Use of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in the Phase II Umbrella“
Virtual Program for NSGO-CTU Investigator Meeting will be avaiable HERE.
Meeting administration fee (until 15 April 2021):
- Members who have paid their membership fee the previous year or new members (who has been approved): 1.875 DKK including membership fee 2021
- Members who have not paid their membership fee the previous year (2020): 2.250 DKK including membership fee 2021
- Members who have not paid their membership fee the two previous years (2019 and 2020): 2.625 DKK including membership fee 2021
- Non members: 3750 DKK
- Study nurses: 1375 DKK
OBS – For the moment Bambora (e-payment gateway) doesn’t support American Express payments (eventhough it says it is a possibility).
Recorded sessions from NSGO Annual Meeting 10-12 March 2021 are now available until 15 May 2021.
Go to swapcard.com and login as participants (you can only use you e-mail address used for the registration (a magic link can be provided if you have forgotten your password))
Go to “Past events”, click “Agenda” and in the top bar you can choose sessions from either Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
OBS – The speak about “Shared Decision making” by Karina Dahl Steffensen is unfortunately not available